Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas Tree

I am ususally so excited to put up my Christmas Tree, last year it was up before Thanksgiving.  This year decorating for the holiday, I have been so distracted and busy with other things, I just have not done as much as I usually do.  But our tree is up, and I love it!


Two years ago I made some beaded letters to spell out "Noel", they were so easy, but I have struggled to know where and how to display them.  This year my brilliant daughter suggested that we put them in the tree, I know brilliant!  I love how they look!


Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

  1. Love the beaded letters...they look great on your tree! And, let me just say again how much I love the name of your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!! :) Love Christmas. I love the name of your blog too! Does it have any special meaning? Because I know for a fact Alpine has some great poppy's in the spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so great! I love the Noel. I may have to make that one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I mentioned you in my latest blog post. :)

    ReplyDelete